This is where the magic happens.
"THE Truck looks awesome! I am truly grateful for the quality of the install and the communications with you throughout the process. It is very evident that you care about the finished product you provide and the installation is a big part of that process." - Chief Dave
Make sure your vehicle (or your entire fleet) is properly equipped to respond to any call.
A good installation requires a skilled technician and high-quality parts. While other companies might use car-stereo circuit parts, we use marine-grade fuse blocks, circuit breakers, and other critical components.
Our installation techniques include:
- Exclusively high-grade wire and connection hardware
- Professional-grade connectors with adhesive and shrink-wrap jackets
- Properly secured wires, loomed when appropriate
- Circuits always protected with fuses and circuit breakers, properly labelled
- Marine-grade 12 volt power sockets and USB charging sockets
While it’s easy to skimp and buy cheaper installation parts, we believe installations on public safety vehicles must be reliable because your vehicle is a life-saving tool.
- Exclusive Gamber-Johnson certified installer in B.C.
- Exclusive Feniex certified Installer in B.C.
- Exclusive Federal Signal "Signature Partner" in B.C.
- Exclusive Federal Signal Authorized Service Center in B.C.
- Our technicians are all Emergency Vehicle Technicians (EVT) certified
We’ll Outfit You With Safe, Reliable and Innovative Gear.
Get everything you need to outfit your vehicle yourself — from lights and sirens to push bumpers and storage containers — along with specialized law enforcement tools, mobile computing and shore power. We’ve got a comprehensive catalogue that will make sure you can do your job safely every day.
Every installation starts with a conversation to identify what your needs are, the problems you’re facing and how we can fix them.
Next, we create an electrical design to ensure you have a reliable power source and that everything we install is designed for ease of use.
We then bring your vehicles into our bay here in the Lower Mainland, where they get upfitted for duty by our crew of EVT-certified technicians.
Before we hand you the keys, we rigorously test everything to make sure the installation was done properly and meets our standards.
Finally, we follow up with you to make sure your vehicle is still performing at its peak.
We’re Experts In Our Field So You Can Be The Best Out In The Field.
We’re here to support you and make sure you get the equipment you need to keep your department safe. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We return every email within four business hours and would love to help you find the right solution to your problem.