Westin manufactures high-quality push bumpers for police and fire vehicles, most of which have a no-drill/no-cut installation process. Westin bumpers are very competitively priced and common models are usually in stock at our Vancouver location for immediate shipping. If we need to order a pushbumper for you, Westin keeps large inventories in their central-US warehouses, and can often be shipped the next day, even for orders of 250+ bumpers.
Westin pushbumper advantages;
- High strength steel
- Side cut-outs reduce weight (comparable in weight to aluminum bumpers)
- Bumper is pre-drilled on sides and center support for lights & speakers
- Very competitive pricing
- Quick delivery (common models in stock at our location. Special/large orders are 1-2 weeks)
- Various ‘light’ options for the top cross-tube (no lights, 2 lights, 4 lights)
- Electro-plated then powder coated for extra durability
- Great looking
- Easy and quick installation
- Brackets includes stainless steel hardware (black, for all visible fasteners)
- Available for Ford Sedan, Ford Utility, Tahoe/Suburban, Charger, F-150, Ram 1500, and more
- EliteXD full front guard (with or without winch mount) available for trucks and Tahoe/Suburban
- Headlight guard and full-wrap “PIT” guards available as options
Westin bumpers are available for all common public-safety vehicles as well as many domestic pickup trucks. Options include full wrap headlight guards, front-facing lights integrated into the bumper (up to 4 single, dual, or even tri-colour lights), and even heavy-duty fender wraps. Westin push bumpers are electro-coated then powder-coated for extra durability and rust protection.
Unlike some competitor’s bumpers where the lights in the upper cross-tube are embedded in them from the factory, making them difficult to service later, Westin uses a removable shroud to hold the lights. This allows you to configure the lights as you wish, and easily service or change them later if need be. Also, if you purchase a ‘no light’ pushbumper and would like to add lights at a later date, just purchase the shroud and install your lights – no need for a whole new pushbumper. You will find that buying a Westin bumper and installing your own lights will save money vs. buying a pushbumper with lights pre-installed.
Westin’s 2015 Tahoe PPV pushbumper also includes a removable metal mesh grille protector. You can leave it in place and mount lights to it if you wish, or remove it for a more traditional look. See pictures below.
Westin also manufactures heavy-duty skid plates for the Ford Utility Interceptor and heavy duty winch mounts/push bumpers for trucks as well as full-bumper replacements (front and rear) for selected trucks. See the Westin website for up to date vehicle listings or contact us for pricing and further information.
Click on pictures below to enlarge…
#setina #pb400 #go rhino #pro gard #pro guard #pushbumper #push bumper #grille guard