Westin manufactures high-quality push bumpers for police and fire vehicles, most of which have a no-drill/no-cut installation process. Westin bumpers are very competitively priced and common models are usually in stock at our Vancouver location for immediate shipping. If we need to order a pushbumper for you, Westin keeps large inventories in their central-US warehouses, and can often be shipped the next day, even for orders of 250+ bumpers.
Westin pushbumper advantages;
- High strength steel
- Side cut-outs reduce weight (comparable in weight to aluminum bumpers)
- Bumper is pre-drilled on sides and center support for lights & speakers
- Very competitive pricing
- Quick delivery (common models in stock at our location. Special/large orders are 1-2 weeks)
- Various ‘light’ options for the top cross-tube (no lights, 2 lights, 4 lights)
- Electro-plated then powder coated for extra durability
- Great looking
- Easy and quick installation
- Brackets includes stainless steel hardware (black, for all visible fasteners)
- Available for Ford Sedan, Ford Utility, Tahoe/Suburban, Charger, F-150, Ram 1500, and more
- EliteXD full front guard (with or without winch mount) available for trucks and Tahoe/Suburban
- Headlight guard and full-wrap “PIT” guards available as options
Westin bumpers are available for all common public-safety vehicles as well as many domestic pickup trucks. Options include full wrap headlight guards, front-facing lights integrated into the bumper (up to 4 single, dual, or even tri-colour lights), and even heavy-duty fender wraps. Westin push bumpers are electro-coated then powder-coated for extra durability and rust protection.
Unlike some competitor’s bumpers where the lights in the upper cross-tube are embedded in them from the factory, making them difficult to service later, Westin uses a removable shroud to hold the lights. This allows you to configure the lights as you wish, and easily service or change them later if need be. Also, if you purchase a ‘no light’ pushbumper and would like to add lights at a later date, just purchase the shroud and install your lights – no need for a whole new pushbumper. You will find that buying a Westin bumper and installing your own lights will save money vs. buying a pushbumper with lights pre-installed.
Westin’s 2015 Tahoe PPV pushbumper also includes a removable metal mesh grille protector. You can leave it in place and mount lights to it if you wish, or remove it for a more traditional look. See pictures below.
Click on pictures below to enlarge…
#setina #pb400 #go rhino #pro gard #pro guard #pushbumper #push bumper #grille guard