Sigma Safety is always looking for hard working, innovative, and customer-service focused people. If you would like a career with a company passionate in bringing the best products and service to their customers, we’d love to hear from you. You will get the support you need and you can enjoy working with professionals in the public safety fields. Sigma offers health and other benefits as well as a professional but friendly working environment.
All applicants must be able to pass police security checks and some may be required to pass other more enhanced security checks as well.
Our mission is to protect First Responders, and we take that mission seriously. However, we also enjoy what we do and who we work with. If you are passionate about high quality customer service and strive for excellence in your work, we’d love to hear from you.
We are adding another sales position to our team and are looking for a great candidate to join us. This is a full-time position located in our Surrey head office. Working hours are 8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday.
The successful candidate will;
- assist with inbound sales inquiries (email, phone, or walk-in)
- work with customers to provide assistance and quotes for in-vehicle equipment such as emergency lights and siren systems, in-vehicle computer mount systems and related technology, etc.
- assist with outbound sales efforts such as marketing campaigns, following up on quotes, etc.
- perform after-sale follow-ups
- assist customers with order enquries
- coordinate with other team members
- communicate clearly with customers via email and phone
- be completely fluent (written and spoken) in English
- thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- be willing to learn our broad product line of technical products
- be fluent with MS Office applications, and willing to learn our SAP business system
- be flexible and willing to take on other sales-related tasks to help balance the workload of other team members
- bring your unique ideas to help contribute to the company’s success
- be self-managing, proactive, detail oriented,
- have a friendly and professional attitude
The position requires long periods of sitting (at a desk), long periods of working on a computer, frequent use of telephone, etc.
Our family-run business offers a fun yet professional workplace. You’ll be working alongside the business owners and other great team members in a growing company that values its team members and its customers.
While we would prefer experience in inside sales (ideally dealing with some kind of technical product), we look primarily for personality and character and will train as needed. Knowledge of our industry is an asset but not mandatory.
Pay ranges from $18-$25/hr depending on experience and performance. We pay MSP and extended health. We increase pay based on performance and contribution to the company. We value long term relationships with our team members so you’ll be treated like the professional you are.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this position, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact us for additional information.
Vehicle Equipment Installation Technician
We are looking to add another installation technician to our company. If you have a good understanding of 12 volt electrical systems, wiring 12 volt components, installation of hardware (push bumpers, prisoner cages, drawer systems, etc.) into vehicles, and have a passion to be the best in the industry, then we’d love to hear from you.
You must be reliable, energetic, work well with others, professional, and willing to learn. You must also be detail oriented and take pride in your work. Installation Techs need to provide high-quality finished work at an efficient pace.
We pay at the high end of the scale for this industry ($20-$30/hr depending on experience), as well as medical and extended medical benefits.
For more information please contact us .
We are seeking a new team member to join us in our accounting section. The successful candidate will have basic bookkeeping skills but will also be familiar with financial procedures and practices beyond basic bookkeeping. Duties include;
- Invoicing customers
- Expense tracking, invoice entry, and other bookkeeping-style duties
- AP/AR duties including overdue account follow-ups, paying vendors on time, etc.
- Working with our accounting firm for Fiscal Year-End reporting
- Ensuring payroll, taxes, etc. are paid on time
- Working with General Manager to review expenses; Analyze expenses and determine strategies to reduce expenses where practical.
- General financial tasks as required
This is more than a basic data-entry/bookkeeping position but is not a full CGA-type position.
The successful candidate will work in our head office in the Port Kells area of Surrey (near 192nd St. and Hwy 1). Medical and extended medical benefits provided. You’ll work in a fast-paced professional office with friendly co-workers.
If you feel you would be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.