Sigma Safety was formed in early 2013.
Over the years, and through help with hundreds of vehicle upfitting systems, our team has gained a reputation for customer service, a high level of product knowledge, honesty, and fairness.
We chose the name “Sigma” because it is synonymous with quality and service.
We are very familiar with NFPA and SAE specifications for emergency vehicles, NIJ specifications for armour, have done numerous training sessions for Fire and Law Enforcement fleet staff with regard to vehicle design, and have authored a number of articles in Blue Line Magazine, Police Fleet Manager Magazine, and others.
Sigma Safety is;
- Canada’s largest Federal Signal distributor
- Canada’s largest Feniex Industries distributor
- Canada’s largest Blue Sea Systems OEM Distributor
- Canada’s only Troy Products dealer
- BC’s largest Gamber-Johnson dealer
- Western Canada’s only PIPS/Neology ALPR dealer
- Western Canada’s only Intermotive dealer
While quality gear is important, it’s also critical that we design and install them well so we can keep you and your staff effective, safe, and efficient, while working within your budgetary requirements.
Please contact us if we can assist you with your Public Safety vehicle upfitting needs.